Monday, January 19, 2015

Plane Ride back Home

Leaving Santiago and Buenos Aires behind was a bittersweet experience. Although we were happy to be back home, comfortable and able to share our experiences with our loved ones, it was sad leaving such beautiful places. The plane ride back was smooth and after making a stop in Texas we were finally in Boston and on our way to Bryant.

Traveling to Buenos Aires was my first plan ride ever. I had never been so amazed by the view nor so uncomfortable in my seat! On my way back from the trip I was able to appreciate the sights out of the window a  lot better.  We landed in Texas early in the morning while it was still dark out. The city lights were fascinating. It was hard to grasp how high above the ground I was. 

During the day we traveled to Boston. The skies were clear and we were above the clouds. It was peaceful. The nausea and ear popping became more bearable as I observed these views. They were truly beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment